Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Oh Crap

If the wheels of justice grind exceedingly slowly...the wheels of daily life just about fall off the darn car!

This is one of those weeks. I don't have them very often. It always seems to be linked to October. Too much emphasis on the spiritual dark side. All that evil gets excited.

Anyway...so I'm having a downer week and what do you do with that. Well.. I resigned from two committees and that made me feel better. I ate some bad stuff that had sugar that soothed me and then made me feel guilty as could be. Not a good choice, but don't think I would make another one given the circumstances. And I cried a little, a lot. Watched 'The Wedding Date'.

In the end, I decided I have just have to keep busy and let things work out. I'll focus on my business stuff and try to tackle the big problems with pragmatism and just let time pass.

Time and Crap happen to all....sometimes you don't let it be...sometimes... you let it pass.
Love,
Deborah

No comments: