Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Meal plans

I put together my list of possibilities with what I have. Actually there's an app I discovered called Big Oven that I just love. Enter three items and it sends you a choice of recipes.

How much of life do I plan and how much of life is trying to make the most of three ingredients? Which is the better skill?

The old way, I sat down on a weekend and wrote out long complicated well balanced meals and then got tripped up when somebody had a soccer game rescheduled or a last minute parent meeting at school.

Granted now it's just me, but putting in tuna, rice, and celery can mean add an apple and onion and there's a salad, or carrots and a bay leaf and there's soup.

When I feel like I need to be really on top of my life, I can look at the biggest three items going on in my life at the present moment and focus on combining those. I call it Big Life!
Love,
Deborah

No comments: