Friday, October 10, 2014

If wishes were horses...

It sounds incredibly noble and strong to be doing what I'm doing to make the best use of my money to build more income and buy a forever house.

But the practical truth is, the world values me having walls around my sleeping quarters more than thrift. And tonight I'm kinda with the world. I have a doctors appointment in Seattle later this morning(it's now past midnight) and sleeping arrangements in Seattle are a challenge. I've found a safe parking lot by an all night restaurant. The reason it's safe is because it's bathed in light of a non natural nature.

So how do I keep myself positive about my goal? I think on how beautiful and cozy my office space is and how someday I'm going to have a whole house like that and focus on remembering what the next business item is I have to attend to when I return to the office.

Mycar insurance person told me there some danger of not being reinstated at the next re enrollment period if I don't keep the car in a secure place within my mailing zip code. She told me about a nice two star hotel for forty two dollars in my area. So I called. It's almost the weekend so it's $89 tonight and higher tomorrow.

Do I wish I was sleeping in a bedroom? Of course I do. Then I remeber how much more stressful it was living in houses where the landlords were living on the financial edge and/or hadn't kept the place well maintained. I realize how much more secure and solid my life feels right now. I only have one teeny tiny part of my life that is being polluted by someone's projected drama and that is immeasurably reduced. So I must disregard the bright lights in the parking lot, be thankful there is a bathroom for use in a couple of hours and rejoice that when I go in to use it I will had them my ceramic travel mug and tell them to fill it with hot chocolate. I am picturing myself with a fully fun tioning business and signing the papers on my house. I endure, and I persevere.

No comments: