Monday, October 13, 2014

|Lovin' the office!

Today was what I have dreamed about and knew I could make happen and was the best in life for me if I could but find some agreement in the world.

Good work, good study, good fellowship, beautiful pleasant surroundings, me having a chance to be and do my best. The promise of taking my words to market and in doing so helping others.

Enough hours, enough energy, AND, have discovered that the stairs leading to my office space have dual handrails so I can practice doing step over step with my legs and feet instead of one-stepping it with the cane. I decided it's my version of the stairmaster and five minutes supposedly burns off 76 calories.

Accomplishing what I can in the present and have started working on the next set of goals.

AND I got my taxes roughed in enough to send hard copy on Wednesday. My poorest year ever is behind me I think. I will, as my devotional said this morning, not only survive but I will thrive!!

Big smile on the old visage tonight. Persistence. Persistence. Persistence!!!:)

No comments: